Being a blogger is a lot of work. It’s not just the perfectly edited, amazing daily life and vacation photos you see online. The, behind the scenes editing, is a lot of work and time. Aside from photoshoots, flatlays and home decor pictures you have to take. Then you have to edit them for posting on your Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. That can be time-consuming and stressful. These apps have totally saved me whether it be time, confusion or finding a great preset. They are the apps that I am currently using on the daily.
There are so many today and a lot of bloggers use a lot more apps or different ones but since I’m just diving all into this blogging thing I had to start from the bottom and figure it all out on my own. These apps were the easiest to understand and learn how to use for me so I’ve stuck with these through the years. I don’t use many and I don’t do much editing on my photos other than my preset but here’s a list of apps that have made things so much easier for me with my Instagram, blogging, and vlogging.
1. CONTINUAL (CUTS LARGER VIDEOS DOWN TO 15 SECOND CLIPS FOR INSTA STORIES)
2. iMOVIE (I USE THIS TO EDIT YOUTUBE AND INSTA STORY VIDEOS)
3. LIGHTROOM (ONE OF THE ONLY APPS I USE FOR EDITING PHOTOS. KEVIN USES LIGHTROOM ON HIS LAPTOP FOR BIGGER EDITS)
4. MOREBEAUTE2 (I’VE BEEN USING THIS APP SINCE INSTAGRAM STARTED. I USE IT MAINLY TO EITHER BRIGHTEN A PHOTO REALLY QUICK OR HIDE A BREAKOUT.)
5. CANVA (I USE BOTH THE APP AND DESKTOP VERSION. I MAINLY USE THE DESKTOP VERSION BECAUSE IT’S EASIER TO SAVE INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS RATHER THAN ALL THE PROJECTS AT ONCE. IT’S ALSO WHERE I DESIGNED MY MEDIA KIT, BUSINESS CARDS AND SOME OF MY INSTAGRAM STORIES TEMPLATES.)
CANVA APP LINK
6. TAILWIND (I USE THIS TO TELL ME WHAT TIMES TO POST ON WHAT DAYS. YOU CAN ALSO USE IT TO PLAN AND POST PHOTOS FOR YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND PINTEREST.)
7. HYPE TYPE (I USE THIS RARELY BUT IT’S SIMILAR TO CANVA WHERE YOU CAN DESIGN INSTAGRAM STORY POSTS.
I hope this post helped you a little more on your blogging journey. Whether you’re just posting for fun or to make this a full-time career. These will definitely help steer you in the right direction for having a more seamless, professional and organized feed.
What apps are you loving?
Always Remember You’re Beautiful!
I love off the shoulder dresses. I love even more when the color makes my complexion pop. So it was a no brainer that I ordered this when I saw it on Lauras Boutique website. This mustard yellow Aria dress is perfect for that fresh deep tan. I love mustard and gold tones on a deeper skin tones. It’s rich color and ruffle top make it much more dressed up and flirty without even trying. It’s a flowy material which is perfect if you’re out in the Florida sun like I am on a daily. It’s loose, slight stretch fit makes it comfortable to wear, it just falls over your body effortlessly.
What makes this dress even better is its price. Only $17! I styled mine with my white and gold Chuck Taylors to add a more casual vibe. My tan faux leather crossbody bag is the cutest thing and fits my essentials when I don’t want to carry a backpack or large purse for the day. My clear lens frames are adorable and ONLY $5!
What’s your go to color? What’s your favorite color to wear the most? Leave a comment and let’s talk color favs.
Always Remember You’re Beautiful!
O U T F I T – D E T A I L S
SNEAKERS: White and Gold | DRESS: Aria Dress | WATCH: Black 42MM | GLASSES: Tortoise Print | HAIR EXTENSIONS: Caramel and Cinnamon Shades | NAME NECKLACE: Silver Necklace
-Sneakers can run a bit big. I’m wearing a 9.5
-Dress runs TTS. I’m wearing a size medium.
I’m 5’8″. Typically wear 9-9.5 in shoes and a size 10 if they run small. M/L in tops and dresses. 6-8 in Jeans depending on make and brand.